What personal data do we collect?
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Name and contact information (e.g., email address, phone number)
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender)
- Payment information (e.g., credit card details)
- Travel preferences and interests
- IP address and other device identifiers
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect personal data about you in a variety of ways, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g., when you make a booking, fill out a form on our website, or contact us)
- Automatically when you use our website (e.g., through cookies and other tracking technologies)
- From third-party sources (e.g., travel agents, social media platforms)
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To process your bookings and payments
- To communicate with you about your bookings and our services
- To personalize your experience with our services
- To conduct market research and improve our offerings
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
How do we protect your personal data?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require our service providers to do the same.
You have the right to:
- Access and obtain a copy of your personal data
- Correct or update your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request a restriction on the processing of your personal data
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. When you sign on to our Web site or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a Web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing https://oceanblueseychelles.com and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your personal data, please contact us at [contact information].